From the beginning to the present day
Withdrawal of the founding family “Bauckhage” from the company and acquisition of one hundred per cent of the partnership shares by Mr Schöttler and Ms Schäfer.
Construction and commissioning of industrial building 4 for the dispatch department for the storage of semi-finished and finished goods.
Installation of modern new communal rooms for employees.
Renovation and modernization of the administration wing.
Reorganization of the production areas and acquisition of two new automatic excenter presses with a force of 1000 kN and 2500 kN.
First certification of the quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001.
Modernization and acquisition of further machines. Purchase of two toggle presses with a force of 2500 kN.
Purchase of the first wire EDM machine.
Purchase of software for quality assurance from Böhme & Weiß (CASQIT).